Friday, February 6, 2009

Taxes

I never did receive my W-2 (odds are, it has ended up in the hands of the sex offender living in our old apartment--fantastic. I shall be checking my credit report for a while), but I called my old employers and managed to get it online, so I filed and found we will be getting a pretty nice refund! I am pretty pleased by this, because I was afraid we would have to pay.

Tonight I will be baking the cakes and decorating a little. Most of the decorating will be done tomorrow at my mother's house. My throat is sore again today, but just on one side, and the rest of my symptoms are not here, so I will probably be fine, and I feel well enough to bake (I just haven't yet). Tacos for dinner tonight. I know I haven't updated my food blog in forever, but I have not made anything new. After this weekend, you will get an update about the cake.

1 comment:

Mrs Salas said...

I can't wait for the new recipes!!!
I really do hope that darn sickness leaves you be!