Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cakes and Laundry

Lots of laundry must be done today. I haven't folded it for over a week due to being sick--we have been living out of baskets (I suppose Walter could have folded it for me, but I so hate asking him to do things. He works hard every day and took such good care of me when I was sick, anyway, that I couldn't bear to make him do more). So, I have to fold all of that, but it will not take horribly long, and folding laundry is one chore I adore.

Tomorrow I have to bake the cake for my sister's boyfriend's daughter, and Saturday I will be decorating it. I finally decided on the recipe for both the cake and the icing, so I will be able to get to work tomorrow. Hopefully it turns out as lovely as it is in my head...

I still have not received my W-2. Walter has his, but we cannot file until I get mine (I worked for a few months at the beginning of 2008). It is horribly frustrating, but I am sure I will get it soon. If not, I will call whomever is in charge and get it figured out.

No comments: