Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Apple Juice and Nightmares

I have never liked apple juice, but I am loving it at the moment. It is great for my throat. Of course, my throat is very nearly healed, and my dizziness only comes about if I stand for too long. I am getting so much better, and for this I am grateful.

My mother is coming over tomorrow to help me get my house back in order. Of course, I could do this myself, but she was insistent. We will also go into the city and do a bit of shopping, of course, so I am not concerned. And Walter has not been coming home for lunch recently--he brings leftovers to the office instead. I don't mind this because it is easier for him, saves on gas, and helps move the leftovers (especially when I am not in a lunch-eating mood), but I admit that it does make the day a bit lonelier. However, I am sure I will get used to it.

Had some dreadful dreams last night that have left me quite shaken today. Hopefully I improve tonight.

2 comments:

Sumi said...

Glad you feel better. Ah and I love apple juice. :D

Just thought I'd put that out there.

Joanna Eberhart said...

I used to loathe it, and I don't like apples much (the only fruit that I am not fond of), but I am much more interested in it than I used to be!

How have you been?