Monday, February 2, 2009

On the Mend

I am feeling considerably better now. My throat is still frightfully sore, but I am no longer exceedingly dizzy. Tonight, I shall clean the pet cages (and if I am too weak, I will instruct Walter to do it. It has been a week and a half, and the poor critters are not living in sanitary conditions at the moment). Right now I am doing laundry, and perhaps soon, I will do the dishes as well. There is also vacuuming and de-cluttering to do, but I do not want to over-exert myself, so I shall wait on that until tomorrow.

I am quite glad to be feeling better, though. Being sick is absolutely horrible.

3 comments:

Mrs Salas said...

i am so glad that you are feeling better!
The sick bug has been hanging out at our house for awhile too!
It took turns with all 4 of us, but it is just about Gone thanks to my God!

Jackie said...

It's going around!My daughter,husband,mother,neice and nephew had it and now I do too!I pray you feel 100% soon.

Joanna Eberhart said...

Oh, I am so sorry that you both have had to deal with this too! I hope Walter doesn't catch it again as well. And I hope everyone else feels better soon!

Ugh, this is one reason I hate winter.