Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Popularity

The next few weeks are going to be quite enjoyable, I think. Today, I am baking some butter pecan cookies for the office. Thursday, my mother is coming for a visit. This weekend, I am decorating the cake for my mother's best friend's daughter. Next Thursday, my "brother" (my sister's ex-husband, of course) and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner. A friend may be visiting on her way to Texas around the 16th, and my sister-in-law (Walter's sister) called me this morning to invite me to go shopping with her and her aunts on April 2nd. And shortly after that, I will be decorating a cake for my young cousins for Easter. Goodness, I am popular right now, aren't I? I am so fantastically pleased to be so busy with so many wonderful things. :)

No comments: