Monday, March 9, 2009

Hecticity

Is that a word? Perhaps not. Anyway...

I spent the weekend making the castle cake for my mother's best friend's daughter. It turned out rather nice. The kitchen has still not been cleaned (well, the crumbs have been vacuumed, a little), and I was planning on doing that today, as well as making some cake balls with the leftover cake and some Rice Krispie treats for Walter's office.

I cannot get out of bed.

We have a miniature refrigerator in the bedroom now. At the moment it is stocked with nothing but some oranges, but that is better than nothing. If my condition does not improve by lunch, I will have something to tie me over. I need to mail some bills, but that will have to wait. I will have Walter drop them in the box this evening. Oh, I hate that I will be leaving the house a mess for another day.

No comments: