Friday, February 20, 2009

Perfect Days

I love days when everything seems right. I woke up feeling lonely and hormonal, but after talking to Bobbie online and my mother on the phone, that went away (it was a residual feeling from a dream I had). When Bobbie went to bed (we have a fifteen hour time difference) and my mother got off the phone, I got out of bed (I do love having wireless) and did my chores. Vacuuming, laundry, and dishes are all done now. The kitchen is clean, the living room is organized, and the bed is made. Everything is in perfect working order, and it feels me with a sense of inner peace.

No weekend plans. We cancelled our weekly gaming session about a month ago because we have been so busy, so I do not have to worry about that. On Sunday, I will bake Bobbie's cookies so I can mail them on Monday. I do hope they arrive mostly fresh. Next week I am baking some chocolate chip cookies for my cousin, as he requested them. Bobbie and I are also doing a photo scavenger hunt that I should get started on, as it ends Friday. Another cousin is visiting next Saturday, and the weekend after that will be spent making my mother's best friend's daughter's birthday cake.

On top of all of today's wonderfulness, the weather is quite delightful. Chilly, but no wind, so it is fantastic. I can feel spring in the air.

1 comment:

Sumi said...

I wish it wasn't so cold here. It was really windy today and that makes taking the bus really sucky.

Maybe that's just the joy of living in new york. Meh.